About Helen Potter
Helen Potter – Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- My reputation is for excellence in diagnosis and treatment of Musculoskeletal problems.
- I look forward to helping you manage pain and enjoy activity.
- I achieved Specialisation Physiotherapist in 2007 with advanced training and forty years’ experience in teaching, research and clinical.
- This entitled me to become a Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy
- My aim is to empower you with accurate information and understandable advice.
My Professional Memberships of APA and MAPA and ACP promise you:
- I participate in continuing professional development
- Provide safe, ethical and effective health care.
- And abide by the APA Code of Conduct
- I have your individual goals and your care as a priority”
- I walk, swim and snorkel at Cottesloe beach,
- Spend time helping KoKo write his book “KoKo’s Tales – A Dog’s Life in Subiaco” – coming soon see “www.kokosdogblog.com”
- My other passions are dog and wildflower photography.
Helen with “Walking in Synchrony” KoKo
- 1984 Kellogg’s Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Women in Business: Woman of the Month
- APA Community Physiotherapist Award 2009
- I assist at Perth Writers Festival, Sculptures by the Sea and PIAF.
- In 2015, I was Physiotherapist for the PIAF french group “The Giants.”
- I have been a Physiotherapist for Oxfam 100km walk and many National sporting events.
- KoKo and I visit Berrington Aged Care weekly to give the residents a cuddle and laugh.
- We are actively involved in the Subiaco Community.