About Helen Potter
At in Touch Physiotherapy in Subiaco you will receive information, care and treatment beyond your expectations.
With over advanced qualifications and extensive experience over forty years my aim is to provide you with:
- accurate diagnosis of your problem
- evidence based effective treatment and
- practical tips for self-care.
You can expect to see some improvement within two treatment sessions.
I will discuss my expectations and plan with you to ensure we can work together for optimal results.
Whether you are troubled by:
- Niggling neck pain
- Creaky Knees
- Boring back pain or
- Hassling headaches
Please call 9381 6166, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book online, and we can start your pathway to recovery
Helen Potter – Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- My reputation is for excellence in diagnosis and treatment of Musculoskeletal problems.
- I achieved Specialisation Physiotherapist in 2007 with advanced training and forty years’ experience in teaching, research and clinical.
- This entitled me to become a Fellow of the Australian College of Physiotherapy
- My aim is to empower you with accurate information and understandable advice.
My Professional Memberships of APA and MAPA and ACP promise you:
- I participate in continuing professional development
- Provide safe, ethical and effective health care.
- Abide by the APA Code of Conduct
- I have your individual goals and your care as a priority”
- I walk, swim and snorkel at Cottesloe beach, and enjoy dog and wildflower photography.
- “KoKo’s Tales – A Dog’s Life in Subiaco” – is coming soon see “www.kokosdogblog.com”
- 1984 Kellogg’s Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Women in Business: Woman of the Month
- APA Community Physiotherapist Award 2009
- I assist at Perth Writers Festival, Sculptures by the Sea and PIAF.
- In 2015, I was Physiotherapist for the PIAF French group “The Giants.”
- I have been a Physiotherapist for Oxfam 100km walk and many National sporting events.
- KoKo and I visit Berrington Aged Care weekly to give the residents a cuddle and laugh.
- We are actively involved in the Subiaco Community.